Friday, October 30, 2009

Sonlight Sale


With Christmas right around the corner I am always on the lookout for a great deal on Christmas gifts.  Sonlight is having a Christmas blowout sale of up to 70% percent off of select items.  I already know and love the Sonlight brand and am so excited to receive the order that I just placed.  I ordered a music cd, a puzzle, a book and a game--all for only $13.37!!!  These are not chintzy items either--Sonlight only carries high quality, entertaining and educational products.  These items are going to make some really great gifts for my children this Christmas.  also, if you are a Sonlight core member you will get an additional 10% percent off of your total order and FREE shipping.  Check out the sale at http://www.sonlight.com/christmas.html

No comments:

Post a Comment